A1Supplements.com - Wholesale Supplements!
Store Articles Forum News

Save 10% When You Buy This Stack!
Limited Time Offer!

Buy Cellucor C4 Extreme, 30 Servings, Get One 50% OFF!
Limited Time Offer!
    Thanks

Default Gain Muscle, lose Belly Fat, Increase Test!!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say a few words about a great product to help us guys lose our belly and gain muscle at the same time. I'm 38 and I know I'm well into the age of losing my productin of testoterone and with that comes the possibility of fat gain and muscle loss. And while there are plenty of "not-so-natural" ways to increase test out there, the side effects I've heard of are something I'm not really wanting to experience. So, I discovered this product called Hard FX by Athletic Xtreme. Now, while I haven't tried this product quite yet, it has some very promising ingredients in it and I am definitely planning to add it to my next order of supps. Its designed to boost test levels naturally within the first 7 days of use and increase strength levels in this short time as well. It also decreases estrogen levels which ends up helping in the reduction of body fat and increases in lean muscle. All of its ingredients are completely natural with no banned substances and include amino acids and plant extracts that are designed to naturally boost test levels while reducing estrogen levels at the same time. Let me know if any of you have tried this and please give your feedback on it. Thanks guys!!

http://www.athleticx.net/products/hard-fx
    Last edited by Greg B.; 11-23-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete & Brand Ambassador
    SNBF Physique Competitor
    Nationally Qualified NPC Physique Competitor