A1Supplements.com - Wholesale Supplements!
Store Articles Forum News

Save 10% When You Buy This Stack!
Limited Time Offer!

Buy Cellucor C4 Extreme, 30 Servings, Get One 50% OFF!
Limited Time Offer!

Thread: Cereal at night

Thanks

Default Cereal at night

I have a high protein diet an eat right throughout the day, however at night when I get hungry I eat a bowl of cereal "Total with Raisins" is this bad?

thanks

Thanks

Default It's all relative

Depends if you're staying within your macros/cals. There are better options like cottage cheese or straight up casein protein. The only real issue I see is eating carbs late at night is usually not good for weight loss or keeping fat off.

I'm in your same boat though. I'm a medical MJ patient and only use before I go to bed to actually get to sleep, but I usually wake up 4-5 times a night and cereal is so damn easy to make. When I'm bulking, I'm not too worried about it, but when I'm cutting I'll get my diet in check more.....meaning no late night cereal splurges.

Pretty broad answer I know, but hope it helps.

Train Hard!
    If you think you can, you're right. If you think you can't, get yo mind right!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rezstyle For This Useful Post:

widgetrocks (08-27-2010)

Thanks

id say cereal before bed is a bad idea, carbs pre bed = bad, at least for myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

My opinion is strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of SNS.

Got a question? Feel free to PM me or email me
    Zach [at] serious nutrition solutions [dot] com

Thanks

Stay within your targeted calories/macros (like Kyle stated) on a daily basis and you can have that cereal before bed.
    "I don't train really to win contests. I don't train to win friends. I don't train to look pretty. I don't train to look at some chick's ass. I train and train very hard cause it's uncomfortable. It's painful. It's demanding. I like that. Time to bleed." - MG

Thanks

I don't think there is enough fiber in 2 servings of cereal. As far as how much fiber you need depends on your diet. If you are a meat and potato person, then you'll need more fiber than someone that eats a lots of veg's, fruits...