A1Supplements.com - Wholesale Supplements!
Store Articles Forum News

Met-Rx Promo
Offer Expires: 9/30/14

Buy Cellucor C4 Extreme, 30 Servings, Get One 50% OFF!
Limited Time Offer!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Soon To Be Banned

I remember when prohormones like andro were going to be banned and everyone quickly had to stock up on them. I was wondering what supplements you all think will be taken off the market next?

What supplements should we "get while they are got?" Because once they go banned, you won't be able to buy them for less than twice their price.

Wondering what you guys thought...(I'll probably get a lot of heat for starting this kind of thread, but I am curious).

Thanks

I know there weren't any LG Sciences products taken during the recent raid at ******* and it appears that all LG products will still be available, including a few new ones, to give you some piece of mind about their safety and affordable prices.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

Thanks

Unhappy pH Ban

Quote Originally Posted by atomant View Post
    I know there weren't any LG Sciences products taken during the recent raid at ******* and it appears that all LG products will still be available, including a few new ones, to give you some piece of mind about their safety and affordable prices.
    I heard that LG products were taken in the ******* raid:

Supplements being destroyed include several "pro hormone" products distributed by LG Sciences LLC of Brighton, Mich. sold under the brand names Methyl 1-D, Methyl 1-D XL and Formadrol Extreme XL........
    (reference: http://www.musclemagfitness.com/nutrition/vitamins-and-supplements/fda-to-destroy-$1.3-million-in-pro-hormone-supplements.html )

I'm pretty sure that the FDA only hit *******. They have sent letters to 23 manufacturers (as to my knowledge) to cease making pro-hormones. At least for now.

There is a bill I've heard of coming up sponsored by Joe Biden that would stop over the counter sales by making it illegal. The FDA has said that if companies don't stop making pH's then they can seize products, incite injunctions, and press criminal charges.

Most companies have discontinued pH's.

Stock up before there gone. I'm doing a last good by stack of H-drol/EQ-Plex. One for the road.

Thanks

Default My thoughts

I think people are overreacting a bit. Some things will be taken off the market, but it's not that the powers that be will make them illegal, they already are illegal. From all the sources I've read, the products that got pulled from ******* were products that contained banned substances in them.

Outside of people overreacting, companies will consistently push the lines. All the products that have traces of illegal supps will always be there. They'll make some things illegal and companies will come out with clones....and more clones... and so on, and so on.

Stupid people get us into this mess. I was once naive, but I can't say I've ever thrown stuff into my body I wasn't 100% comfortable with (except the andro back in the day). Read on another site were someone took bold (or havoc) for 5 months straight....are you kidding me? I really wish I remember the supp because I looked at the label and it didn't mention anything about a PCT or nothing...That's the companies fault on that one just as much as the consumer.

Finally, when push comes to shove, we all know or can find the originals. Sure it'll cost you more, but that's when you weigh cost vs. benefits.
    If you think you can, you're right. If you think you can't, get yo mind right!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joel223 View Post
    I heard that LG products were taken in the ******* raid:

(reference: http://www.musclemagfitness.com/nutrition/vitamins-and-supplements/fda-to-destroy-$1.3-million-in-pro-hormone-supplements.html )

I'm pretty sure that the FDA only hit *******. They have sent letters to 23 manufacturers (as to my knowledge) to cease making pro-hormones. At least for now.

There is a bill I've heard of coming up sponsored by Joe Biden that would stop over the counter sales by making it illegal. The FDA has said that if companies don't stop making pH's then they can seize products, incite injunctions, and press criminal charges.

Most companies have discontinued pH's.

Stock up before there gone. I'm doing a last good by stack of H-drol/EQ-Plex. One for the road.
    That is news to me because I was told that no LG products were taken in the raid and that later a few were removed from the store like so many other anabolic products from other companies as ******* waited for the fallout from the government. Those products are all still listed here on A1 and should continue to be.

Thanks

Originally Posted by kyled7:
    Outside of people overreacting, companies will consistently push the lines
    I like that phrase. And it's those companies that are consistently pushing the lines in an illegal way that could get this industry regulated. When are those manufacturers/players gonna wake up and realize how great this industry is and to play by the rules. Manufacturing PH's that are 1 or 2 molecules off from being the real thing and selling them to the public carelessly is not a smart practice and it will not last. For as long as I've been using supplements and training (27 years) I've only met a hand full of people that have taken the time and learned how to use PH's properly...and know how to make the best use out of them. Read all boards out there and you'll see one thing in common when it comes to PH's. Only few know what the hell they're talking about and the rest are just looking for a quick fix.
    Last edited by Singha; 10-20-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks

^^^ Great post, you're right on with this and I totally agree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomant View Post
    That is news to me because I was told that no LG products were taken in the raid and that later a few were removed from the store like so many other anabolic products from other companies as ******* waited for the fallout from the government. Those products are all still listed here on A1 and should continue to be.
    Just what I have heard/read. If LG stays around they may be the only ones left......

Thanks

I doubt very much that LG will be the only PH/DS left. Where there's a will there's a way. Besides that's why I'm here, to help newbies and discourage the youngsters. I can't do it alone though, I need all of your help to teach people what's right and what's wrong...

Thanks

gabecamp, you da' man and I've learned a lot from your post's. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us!